This game probably will release at mid-May 2012. 12x quicker than Escape From the Laboratories huh ? Well i’ve made many updates from V0.62C to V0.86A.
- Background changed to Fog.
- Added More Decorations.
- Even better Performance Mode. FPS over 2000+ in Intel Core i3 @ 3.10 GHz
- You can set / save graphic quality settings.
- Rotation Bug Fixed! On the earlier version, the weapon before you throw it, it’s not sticky and might falling down to the ground. I made it sticky / same position with “Positioner” in every seconds. If i made it in every frame, the weapon will vibrating wildly.
- Timeout bug Fixed! On the earlier version, sometimes, your weapon can explode instantly. But in this version, your weapon will explode if your weapon is staying at the catapult.
- If you hit an enemy, it will appear a hit points message.
- Score Text fixed. I just make it more spread.
- Planet Gravity Fixed. I added some wind sound effect every time you collide with the planet. And also, on low gravity moon, i added other object multiplier for enemies or other object. So, it may stick to the planet.
I also test it for Android device (second beta test). And it works smoothly (with Performance Mode in Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini). But i have many problem with GUI location and touch orbit. I’m planning to release CORE (PC) version at Mid-May 2012, and DROiD (Android 2.1) version at Early June / Late May 2012.
And here’s for the video http://fav.me/d4t7t63