I finally finished Wild West Showdown, now it’s in beta testing by our tester crew. The latest version is V0.99REV1. When i test it, it has many bugs. And this is the list of the bug (Level 7 stage 1)
- FIX : Level 5 Water collider (DONE)
- FIX : Level 6 Sound (night) (DONE)
- FIX : Main Menu “Build and Version” (DONE)
- FIX : Vest at pause menu bug (It can’t be fixed. It only happens when you minimized the game)
- FIX : Level 2 Lightmap (DONE)
- UPDATE : Add a level info in pause menu (DONE)
For the full version release, I’ll wait for the beta testers give the feedback in their computers.
- Fast loading
- Parallax Bumped Specular / Pixel Shader 3
- Over 6 Hours gameplay
- 5 Arcade Modes
- HD, accepts any resolutions
- Set Active Recursively performance mode
- Dual core @ 2GHz is recommended. Core i3 @ 3.10 GHz for better performance.
- Any pixel shader graphic card (Shader Model 1 will disable any lights, bumped texture, and reflection. Shader Model 2 will disable Water effect and Brick wall effect). Pixel Shader 3 is recommended.
- 512 MB Memory
- 200 MB Free space of hard drive.
* I hate my new haircut. F****** hair artist.