So, i got so many bug reports from Junardy (Official Beta Testers (1GHz AMD Dual Core, ATi Radeon HD6000 Series)). And here’s the reports from Junardy.
- Main character’s shirt is weird. Sometimes it can pass through the main character body.
- You can see through the house.
- You can’t change weapon.
- You should be able to set the weapon inside the pocket, not drop it.
- After dropped a gun and picked up a gun, it should not be 0/0 but 6/6.
- Aiming error. Sometimes it just too slow to fade.
- Uncontrollable aiming sensitivity.
- Reload system fail. From 4/6 to 6/0.
- The camera went up and down while trotting.
- The gun pickup is hard to find. Increase the ammo pickup.
- Claw is not working properly.
- There’s no hint / exit in level 2 stage 1.
- Since it was too difficult, I only can play till level 3 stage 1.
But don’t worry, in newer version (V0.99REV2) these thing will be updated
- Reload function is now fixed! 4/6 to 6/4.
- Trotting camera is fixed.
- Diglett animation is fixed.
- More ammos in stage 1.
- Checkpoint should save player’s inventory.
- Double jump is enabled. However, it may has some bugs.
- Adjustable aim sensitivity.
- Faster fade time.
- Added help in level 2.
There’s some Official Beta Testers is testing the game
- ME (Core i3 @ 3.10GHz, NVidia GT220), Fantastic settings, No lag @ 60 / 40 FPS.
- Junardy (AMD Dual Core @ 1GHz, ATi Radeon 6000 Series), Good settings, No lag.
- Jessica T. (Waiting for result)
- Vinson (Waiting for result)
- Roberto K. (Core i3, NVidia 9500GT) (Waiting for result)
- Robin (Core 2 Duo, Integrated Graphic card) (Waiting for result)
- Calvin (Pentium D, ATi Radeon), medium lag on level 4 stage 1.
Sorry if i posted too often this week. Because i need to make a log of my game development.