After having friends to test out my February beta build, I’ve received many things to fix, from bug to story. I’ve had so much tension after having them test and turns out my game got a lot of thing to fix. Then I decided to take a rest for 1 week away from Unity, playing games such as Akiba’s Trip, or modelling Megumin.
I feel much refreshed after having break away from Unity. So I’ve done most thing quickly and do major updates in March. Here’s the major changelist I did on my game:
- [ADD] Rebindable Input for controller
- [ADD] Door hinge joint removed and added interaction to door
- [ADD] Post Process changed to Stackable Post Process. Which is faster
- [ADD] Can change resolution in game
- [ADD] Autosave option. Will save your progress once you done doing quest.
- [ADD] Skip able cutscene
- [ADD] Aimbot fighting, only fight nearest enemy
- [ADD] Relationship indicator now visible
- [ADD] CTRL to fast forward VN chatting
- [ADD] Control information for VN
- [FIX] Amount of chat for quest
- [FIX] Camera Field of View changed for indoor scene
- [FIX] Rain on Marketplace
- [FIX] Disabled changing cloth while doing certain quest
- [FIX] Choices no longer pressing to continue, instead, pressing or for controller
- [FIX] UI Fixes when choosing button
- [FIX] Progress will saved after you finished first cutscene
- [FIX] Time are now clamped, no more bugging with the time while using desk activity
- [FIX] Music fades when changing scene or when become silent at night
- [FIX] “Money not Enough” but it’s free bug on Train Station
- And more..
This is the video below :
I also have Unity Asset Store, you probably want to check out. You can also support me from it haha. Have a nice day !