I think I done with doing CORE component for now. Time to start doing Story. I’ll also play some VN I got to find neat inspiration.
For those who didn’t know what my game is about.. I’ll repeat what I said last month again..
My game, in short, it’s just a social simulation inspired on Anime, in a situation where you play as antisocial teenager (locks in their room in without having social life) and then the challenge on being accepted on society and stop being hated by everyone. It also involves high school romance, school life, and comedy. Further story and gameplay still in discussion.
So it’s more like Quest Based RPG. You wont see the gameplay cause I disable the Quest.
Brief update on November Update
- Japanese Language removed. Only English available.
- Player now can call another NPC.
- Now you can change uniform.
- Fixed weather system, like Sunny weather should be longer than another one, and if you move scene, it’ll change too.
- Weather system now follows Season condition.
- Date now progressed (Thanks to Kyana for helping me making Date system)
- Spawning pedestrians.
- And many fixes I forgot.
Now I should be start working on Storyline and Quest. So hopefully on December, CORE Build 2 will available.
Here’s the update video. Yeah I did twice.